Chef de Partie - Full Time
Here at Mackenzies we take pride in ensuring we provide excellent customer service to each & everyone who visits our shop & cafe. We offer a unique, tailored experience for each of our customers which we are able to provide with our excellent front & back of house team.
As Chef De Partie you will Work alongside the Head chef & Sous chef to further develop the food offering and reputation.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to -
- Being able to follow the Food specification
- Manage any given section within the kitchen
- Motivate, train and develop the junior members of the team
- Ensure the consistency of all produce is in line with the Food specification and standards
- Manage ordering, stock control and wastage of your section
- Develop new menu items
- Take responsibility of health and hygiene of your section and the kitchen
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times
- Proven chef de partie in a similar establishment
- Be comfortable & Calm running a section during service
- Be able to work as part of a close-knit team
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Be self-motivated
- Have fantastic time management
- Hold yourself to a high professional level
To apply for this job, please fill in this form and send to email@example.com. Thank you.